teleHealth Appointment Scheduling
Gate City Primary Care Center offers teleHealth appointments for your convenience. This modern technology is a real time two-way HIPAA compliant video conferencing between you and Dr. Bakare, that can be done from the comfort of your home or workplace. It allows clinical diagnosis and monitoring that can take place using your smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer.
Please follow the steps below for teleHealth patient appointments. If at any time you need assistance, please contact our office at 336-579-2455:
- Schedule an appointment by contacting our office during normal business hours.
- Once you have a scheduled appointment, please go to the following website to register/log-in: gatecitypcc.amp.medpod.net
- You will need to “Register” first, in order to create your log-in and password. Once you “Register”, then you will be directed to “Log-In”. At this point, you will be asked to fill out your demographics and teleHealth consent for the call.
- Once your “Log-In” is completed, you have successfully created your profile for teleHealth services with our practice for your current appointment and any future appointments.
- Please log-in at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled teleHealth appointment.
- Once you log-in, you will placed into the “Waiting Room”. Our staff will be online shortly to start the teleHealth appointment. If you are waiting more than 10 minutes, please contact our office immediately, to advise you are in the “Online Waiting Room”.
- You wil be asked to fill out your demographics and teleHealth consent for the call.
- A CoPay may apply for your teleHealth appointment, depending on your insurance provider policy. Feel free to contact your insurance provider to verify if this service is covered under your insurance plan.
- Our Staff will call you prior to your scheduled teleHealth appointment to collect your CoPay. Self-Pay Patients with no insurance will be charged $75.00/appointment.